Spring Registration Now Open!
Spring is time for New Beginnings! South Texas College is the smart choice for students seeking to reshape their future. Whether you are enrolling in college for the first time or returning to continue your college education, we offer what you need to achieve success. Flexible scheduling allows you to take courses daytime, weekends, evenings, and online. With over 100 degree and certificate programs our courses deliver real knowledge for real careers.
- Last day to pay to avoid late fees: December 31, 2013
- Spring Semester: Classes begin January 21 (Tuesday)
During the holiday season STC’s Division of Student Affairs, that includes the college’s financial aid offices, at the Pecan, Mid-Valley and Starr County campuses will be open from
December 19-20: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
December 21: 9 a.m. to noon
January 2-3: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
January 4: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Regular office hours will resume on Jan. 6.
- Download the 2013-2014 Catalog
- Search and Register for credit classes
- View the programs we offer
- New student? Apply for admission!
- Register for non-credit, continuing education classes
Additional Reminders and Messages:
- Continue to check JagNet for the most up-to-date information regarding your Financial Aid status and award.
- Activate your JagMail to receive tuition statements via email or click the eBill tab in JagNet to view your tuition statement.
- Book allowances and final disbursements will now be sent by paper check. Contact the cashiers for more information.
- Apply now for financial aid at www.fafsa.ed.gov. The school code is 031034.
- Don’t let the bacterial meningitis vaccination stop you from going to STC this semester. Logon to vaccinate.southtexascollege.edu, or call 1-800-742-7822 or to learn more about your options. A recent update to the bacterial meningitis legislation includes a waiver that students can submit to be in compliance with the law. It is effective immediately; however, it requires a notary. Notaries will be available at the Pecan, Mid-Valley and Starr County Campuses during regular business hours. For more information and for a list of public, community-based notaries visit vaccinate.southtexascollege.edu.
- It is important to take courses within your degree plan to ensure you graduate on time. Also, if you are eligible and receive Financial Aid, it may not pay for courses that are not included in your degree plan. We understand that your career and educational interests may have changed recently and we want to ensure you are on the right path to degree completion and success before school start. Please make plans to meet with an advisor at a campus near your to review your schedule and your degree plan.