South Texas College is an open-enrollment institution. That means that most students are accepted once their application has been submitted.We are committed to providing you with the best in support to help you through the admissions and registration process.
Application to South Texas College is handled through ApplyTexas. Students can complete the Texas Common Application for 2 year schools at www.applytexas.org, but should allow extra processing time before registering.
What is ApplyTexas?
ApplyTexas was created through a collaborative effort between the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board and the colleges and universities represented on the site. The goal of the project is to offer a centralized means for both Texas and non-Texas students to apply to the many outstanding postsecondary institutions available in Texas.
On ApplyTexas you can accomplish a multitude of tasks including:
- Apply for admission to any Texas public university, as well as to participating community and private colleges.
- Apply for undergraduate, international and graduate admission.
- Copy a submitted application to another institution.
- Submit your application essays online.
- Apply for scholarships from participating universities.
- Apply for housing with participating universities.
- Search for and view both general and university specific information.